Terms and Conditions of Carriage:
- All International transport will be carried out in accordance with the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR) rules. It should be noted that the maximum claim is £500,000 restricted to between £8,000-£10,000 per ton of goods carried, depending on the strength of the pound.
- Please note, a load that is moving from, say, Paris (F) to Glasgow (GB) is classed as an international movement for the whole of the journey.
- All National transport will be carried out under RHA Conditions of Carriage. This has a maximum claim of £500,000 restricted to £1,300 per ton of goods carried. RHA Conditions of Carriage terms available on request.
- It is highly recommended you inform your insurance company prior to any move by road. We are always happy to talk to them and forward any of our policies.
- Loading and unloading. We will wait two hours free of charge for each. After this period we may find it necessary to charge £40 per hour for delays caused to our vehicle and £20 per hour for escort cars, if applicable. Crane costs and boat preparation are not included in our prices.
- All goods must be presented in a suitable and safe condition for road transport. We will not be held responsible for goods that are not packed correctly.
- Delivery and collection times. We will make every effort to keep to appointed times. However, due to the nature of the abnormal load transport business, we will not accept any liability for late collection or delivery.
- Transfer of any keys or paperwork should be agreed in advance.
- All transport costs must be paid for by cleared funds prior to loading/offloading, unless specific terms have been agreed.
Call us for a quote today
Where would you like your boat moved from and to?